Sunday, March 28, 2021

Last collar

I still haven't quite figured out how to customize the design of this blog yet, but I already wasted two hours just to tweak some colors so I won't waste any more time on that. (I accidentally made the titles invisible, help!!)

Yesterday I crochet another little collar, which I liked quite a lot. 

I followed this lovely pattern, just like for the other three collars I did. Initially, I was a little scared that it might end up being too small, however it's just the perfect size to fit around my neck! This makes it ideal for sweaters with collars that are a little higher than usual, but not quite turtlenecks (I'm not sure how these are called).






 





















                   

These are the other three little collars I made, the patterns are all from the same channel. (You can click on the images to get redirected to the pattern!) I'm honestly not quite satisfied with the second one, but I guess that's okay, considering it was one of my first attempts at this.

This is all the fine wool I have left, so I probably won't be able to do any little collars anymore (for now at least)! But this also means that I'll get to continue my sweater. I might make an entry about that project tomorrow. While it is a ton of fun to work on it, it definitely also case with a lot of difficulties. 

Anyways, that's it for today!

- Tournesol 🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment