Sunday, March 28, 2021

Exciting beginnings

I guess this is going to be my first entry in this blog. 

I'm not very good with words, so please don't expect too much. In fact, please don't expect anything of value. 

Maybe there won't be anyone who'll read this. Maybe there will be people reading this first entry and never returning afterwards. Anyways, even if this isn't interesting enough to read for anyone, it will at least serve as a nice little archive of some sorts, for myself. Like a diary, documenting a part of my life. 

I've had two blogs before, both when I was around 8 years old. I just posted random stuff, most of it not even remotely interesting (as you would expect from an 8 year old). Unfortunately both of these were lost to time, and I don't have any of those texts anymore.

Maybe things haven't changed that much, I'm still just a little girl, typing silly texts into a PC and sharing them with the world wide web. I don't have a plan on what exactly I'll post in this blog yet; probably the things I crochet, some photography, my drawings, books I'm currently reading and just anything that interests me.

Anyways, I'll leave it at this for now. I can't wait to write my first real entry!! 

- Tournesol 🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment